The Pines at Bastop
Rules & Restrictions
All guests and visitors of our RV park must abide by the rules set forth here. A complete list of rules & restrictions can be saved and printed below.
When having packages delivered to the park during your stay, be sure to use the following delivery address:
472 E TX-SH 21, SITE #, Bastrop, TX 78602
Be sure to include your SITE # in the delivery address.
- Check-in time is after 1:00 pm / Check-out must happen prior to 12:00 pm.
- Safety is important to us. Please observe a 5 MPH speed limit throughout the RV park.
- Our RV Park observes quiet time from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- A limit of 6 individuals (including visitors) per site at all times.
- All RV’s are subject to inspection and approval by our Park’s management staff. The Pines at Bastrop reserves the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. RV’s more than 10 years old have to be approved in advance by management. If this applies to you please send photos to email@example.com.
- Pop-up trailers, pick-up campers, horse trailers & tents are not permitted at any time.
- Window A/C units are not allowed.
- Sleeping outside of the RV is not allowed.
- Boat & open trailers are not permitted to be parked on property at anytime.
- Cargo trailers must be approved by management staff before they are allowed to park on the property.
- There is a limit of 2 vehicles per site. All vehicles must be parked on site’s driveway. Parking on roads, yards, walkways or unoccupied sites is prohibited. Violators will be towed at their own expense.
- Smoking is prohibited in common areas & buildings
- The use of fireworks is not permitted in our park. This includes major holidays, such as July 4th.
- No fire, fireworks, open flame pits or BBQ’s are allowed. Only grills attached to a camper or RV are permitted.
- Quiet time is before 8:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m. daily. Please be respectful of all campers.
- Children under 12 must be supervised at all times.
- No Oil changes on the grounds without written permission and all appropriate equipment.
- No killing of any toads, we are in the Houston Toad Protection Area.
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash at all times. Leaving a pet unattended or tied up outside any RV is prohibited.
- Our insurance restricts the types of breeds we can allow at our park. Certain breeds with a history of aggressive behaviors cannot be accepted at our park. Our park cannot accept any purebred or crossbred of:
- Pit bulls
- Chow Chows
- Any Wolf-Dog Hyrbid
- Bull Dog
- Belgian Malinois
- Caucasian Mountain Dog
- German Shepherd
- Great Dane
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Any similar breed of dog
- Any farm, saddle, exotic animal, or animal with a bite history will not be accepted.
- Additionally, any pets that are or become aggressive, while in the park, will be asked to leave.
- Pet owners MUST clean up after their pets in any area, including the Dog Park.
- Any pets must have all current vaccinations. Our RV park reserves the right to ask for these documents.
- Pets are not allowed in our park’s public restrooms or the office on-site.