The Pines at Bastop
Rules & Restrictions
All guests and visitors of our RV park must abide by the rules set forth here. A complete list of rules & restrictions can be saved and printed below.
- Check-in time is after 1:00 pm / Check-out must happen prior to 12:00 pm.
- Safety is important to us. Please observe a 5 MPH speed limit throughout the RV park.
- Our RV Park observes quiet time from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- A limit of 6 individuals (including visitors) per site at all times.
- All RV’s are subject to inspection and approval by our Park’s management staff. The Pines at Bastrop reserves the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. RV’s more than 10 years old have to be approved in advance by management. If this applies to you please send photos to email@example.com.
- Pop-up trailers, pick-up campers, horse trailers & tents are not permitted at any time.
- Window A/C units are not allowed.
- Sleeping outside of the RV is not allowed.
- Boat & open trailers are not permitted to be parked on property at anytime.
- Cargo trailers must be approved by management staff before they are allowed to park on the property.
- There is a limit of 2 vehicles per site. All vehicles must be parked on site’s driveway. Parking on roads, yards, walkways or unoccupied sites is prohibited. Violators will be towed at their own expense.
- Smoking is prohibited in common areas & buildings
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash at all times. Leaving a pet unattended or tied up outside any RV is prohibited.
- Our insurance restricts the types of breeds we can allow at our park. Certain breeds with a history of aggressive behaviors cannot be accepted at our park. Our park cannot accept any purebred or crossbred of:
- Pit bulls
- Chow Chows
- Any Wolf-Dog Hyrbid
- Additionally, any pets that are or become aggressive, while in the park, will be asked to leave.
- Pet owners MUST clean up after their pets in any area, including the Dog Park.
- Any pets must have all current vaccinations. Our RV park reserves the right to ask for these documents.
- Pets are not allowed in our park’s public restrooms or the office on-site.